Regular physical activities is necessary to keep one fit and healthy. When I mentioned about regular activities, I meant those simple exercises such as running, walking, cycling, swimming, aerobic etc .These simple activities, if practiced regularly, can improve our body strength and fitness considerably.
Benefits of Regular Exercise
1. Improve physical posture and personality: Regular exercise can prevent getting overweight and help maintain weight loss. Regular workout will bring us the right body posture and shape. It is not necessary to spent long hours doing exercise to get weight loss benefits instead, do exercise regularly and be active throughout the day.
2. Boost our self-confidence: Regular workout improve our body look, shape and self confidence. Workout at the Gym or a brisk walking can help us reduce stress level and emotionally strong. Regular physical activity will help us to relax better. We feel better about our appearance and that can be a boost to our self-esteem.
3. Strong body and strong mind will guard us against future illnesses: Regular exercise help us maintain strong body and strong mind and combat diseases. By doing regular exercise, we can control our blood pressure, bad cholesterol (LDL) levels and unhealthy triglycerides effectively. Simple regular exercises are suggested for wide range of health ailments that include stroke, metabolic syndrome, depression, arthritis, type 2 diabetes and some types of cancer.
4. Exercises regularly to strengthen bones and joints: Engaged in regular physical activity can help to maintain our bone joints better and keep them strong.
5. Routine exercises improve the efficiency of our cardiovascular system and keep our heart strong and healthy. Regular exercise can improve good cholesterol levels and reduce bad cholesterol levels. Regular exercise and proper dieting can keep us healthy and live long. This will also keep your doctor away for years. Start with some light exercise activities such as light walking in the morning and evenings initially. Do not overdo your exercise anyway. Do walking just to get your body warmer, nothing more.
6. Get better sleep: Do exercise on everyday and that can help you sleep faster. Never do exercise before going to bed as that can make us more energetic and unable to sleep.
- Push up
- Step Ups
- Chin ups
What are the benefits of outdoor exercise?
- No need to go to our gym.
- Our body is exposed to sunlight while doing outdoor exercises. Sunshine is a great source of vitamin D that keeps our skin healthy.
- Very limited number of fitness equipment is required for any good outdoor workout so only less investment is required.
- No special clothing is required to workout.
- You get very fresh and cool air during your outdoor exercises.
- You do not have to spend time at crowded gyms.
Video and Image sources: YouTube and Google