Top 10 Ways to Eat Healthy
What do we suppose to do when we want to reduce body weight?
Yes, there are many tested and effective weight loss programs for us to experiment and follow.Besides this, there are many weight loss medicines are also available in the market.
These weight loss medicines can be taken along with our daily work out program for better results. However, many people fail to achieve their fitness target even after trying all different weight loss methods available. Ever wondered why it happened so? The primary reason could be our eating habits. We need to give utmost importance to our diet control in our fitness program to attain success.
Diet controlling is very important in our fitness program, as it will make our journey to reach our fitness goal far easier and faster. We need to have a proper diet control system in place.
Never carried away by the advertisements that offer some easy ways to loose weight without doing any exercise and control. Only our fitness instructor can able to help us to choose the right fitness programs that are suitable for us and our companion.
A good fitness instructor can have a complete control on our daily fitness activities but in case of dieting, only we will have the control so we need to take some extra effort to follow the proper diet system suggested by our fitness expert or doctor.
Following are 10 most important diet and nutrition tips – Ways to Eat Healthy – for better results when followed along with our regular weight loss fitness programs.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits: Vegetables contain more fibers and minerals. Include plenty of Fiber-rich foods such as beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts, and oatmeal in your diet. These items are very fibrous, contain lots of protein, and free from fat.
- Try whole-wheat baked dishes along with plenty of fruits, and vegetables to get enough fibers. Avoid salty and processed fried food items and other junk foods.
- Never skip your breakfast: A good, balanced breakfast will speed up our metabolism earlier in the day and that is enough to provide sufficient energy for rest of the day.
- Eat plenty of seafood items, low-fat meats, and Soybean products along with meals everyday. These items are protein rich and these protein contents help in building lean muscle tissues and improve metabolism system in our body.Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids found in fish will bring down fat contents in our body considerably.Include salmon, mackerel, herring, sardines,and other oily fishes in daily meals. Vegetarians are advised to include Soybeans, nuts, and pumpkin seeds to get enough Omega-3 supplements.
- Low-fat dairy products, small sized fishes, soy tofu, green vegetable salads, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice are good as they provide enough minerals and calcium to our body. These minerals guard our body from unhealthy fat and keep our body healthy. We need to reduce our daily calorie intake and season our body regularly. Reduce consumption of foods that contain more fatty acids.
- Avoid eating single large meal in a day. Instead, eat five or six nutrient-rich light meals at regular intervals in a day. This exercise will reduce overall calorie intake.
- Expose your body to the sunshine every day in the morning for at least 20 minutes. Sunshine offers plenty of vitamin D and that can reduce building excess fat in our body.
- Stop drinking alcohol or at least reduce the quantity slowly. It will definitely bring down the amount of non-filling calories in our body. You can have a glass of beer or wine on a day but not more than that. Explain your family and friends that you are trying to stop consuming liquor and explain the reason. Remind yourself every time that you want to stop drinking, and encourage other people also to give up alcohol with you.
- Exercise regularly and be active. Feel good about yourself, and practice meditation to combat stress. On an average, half an hour to forty-five minutes brisk walking on everyday is necessary. This will definitely reduce our body mass if practiced regularly.
- Take warm bath and do regular meditation. Practice Breathing exercise, and stretching exercise. Learn to combat your day-to-day stress. Go for massaging and relaxing when required.
How to combat stress?
Start working out
Exercise is the best way to combat stress and focus our mind. Exercise has an amazing mental health benefits. Do some type of stretching or walking every day to keep body fit and trim. Stay away from phone or any other digital distractions. This will help us to be more productive.
To stop stress build over in our mind, create a calming atmosphere around. Focus on breathing or use any mobile app or game that can soothe our nerve down. Stay away from instances that induce stress and focus on something that can make you feel good.
Listen to others
Engage with conversation with friends who care for us. Give full attention to the conversation and this can not only reduce our stress but also improve our social skills and enhance our bonds with people. Listening to people would really work well.
Self suggestion or self-talk is one of the best way to beat stress. Everyone talk to themselves. Usually we keep our self-talk silently. Self-talk can be positive or negative and each one create different impacts in our mind. When we indulge in negative self-talk, that increases stress while positive self-talk helps us reduce stress. Develop positive self-talk and stay away from negative thoughts.
Practice Emergency Stress Stoppers
We all come across many stressful situations in our life, be it at home, office or at the public places. In most cases, we get stressed due to lack of communication from other side. Try some of the emergency stress stoppers mentioned below. Use these stress stoppers appropriately to different situations.
- Start counting till 10 prior to speak.
- Walk away from the scene.
- To avoid being late for any event, set watch five to 10 minutes ahead.
- Take three to five deep breaths before replying.
- Smell a rose, jasmine flower, hug a loved one or smile at people around.
- Do meditation to free from stress thoughts.
Do something that we enjoy
This is the natural way of beating stress. Whenever we feel stressed, do something that we enjoy doing – such going for a drive, reading a good book, or talk with a friend – and makes us feel great. Enjoy what we are doing always.
There are many ways to relax and calm our nerve. Yoga and tai chi offers some good relaxation methods that are very effective. Practice these to relieve stress.
Follow the points mentioned above with utmost dedication and discipline, then achieving our fitness target will not be a difficult task.